Don't upload anything that can be even remotely construed as porn, copyrighted material, harassment, or spam. If you do, we will ban you, delete all your images, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on our servers.
- "NIMGA" refers to the website nimga.com (including its subdomains) and the provided services.
- "File" refers to any document that has the potential to be uploaded to NIMGA.
- "User" refers to the individual who uploads files, has uploaded, or accesses files from NIMGA.
- "URL" refers to the location of any file located on the NIMGA servers.
NIMGA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse, remove or display any uploaded file, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of the NIMGA services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.
Each User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account and password and for restricting access to his computer. Each User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his account or password. NIMGA assumes no liability for lost registration links and/or misplaced file URLs.
The following types of files constitute "abuse" and may not be uploaded under any circumstances to the NIMGA servers:
- Files that violate any law and/or may be considered to violate any law;
- Files that contain nudity, pornography or a link to an adult website;
- Files that that may be confused and/or construed as nudity or pornography;
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity excluding the User;
- Files that violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, defamation rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person;
- Files that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Files that involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing;
- Files that advertise any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services);
- Non-image or non-video files; including archived image and video files.
If any domain hotlinks to abusive files, any file hotlinked on that domain will be deleted and the owner of the domain must ensure the quick removal of all files hotlinked from NIMGA on his domain. Domains containing the phrases "toplist", "topsites", "porn", or "hentai" are banned regardless of abuse.
To report any type of abuse, send an email using the Report Abuse page.
Users may not promote or drive traffic to image pages by means of autosurfing, autoclicking via bots or web scripts, iframes, click exchanges or traffic exchange networks. Using any of these means to drive traffic to an image page will result in the immediate termination of the User's ability to use NIMGA. The abusive files, all files related to the abusive files and the earnings corresponding to these files will be subject to deletion with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability.
All information provided by the User is strictly confidential. NIMGA reserves the right to distribute aggregated demographic information provided by the User, but NIMGA will never release any personal information about the User without prior permission.
NIMGA participates in the Google Adsense program. As a result, the NIMGA website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In addition, Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to visitors of this website and/or other sites on the internet. To learn more about the DART cookie and opt out of the DART advertising cookie, please visit the relevant page at Google's privacy center by clicking here. A list of third-party vendors certified to show ads through the Google Adsense program can be found by clicking here
All uploaded files are copyright to their respective owners. NIMGA directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective Users. NIMGA is not responsible for the content of uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
Users agrees that the use of NIMGA is entirely at their own risk. NIMGA's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
NIMGA makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or features without prior notice.
In no event shall NIMGA be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use NIMGAs's services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, NIMGA's liability to the User for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by the User for the NIMGA services.
Users agrees to indemnify and hold NIMGA harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User's Files or use of any other feature or service. This expressly includes:
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.
NIMGA may perform maintenance services as reasonably necessary. User acknowledges that such maintenance may require downtime. NIMGA will attempt to provide prior notice of the maintenance downtime.